Property Management Services
- Tenant Screening
- Employment Verification
- Credit & Landlord Reference Checks
- Move in & out Procedures
- Responding to maintenance requests
- Paying on your behalf any costs incurred for the property (property taxes, condo fees, repairs & maintenance, etc…)
- The coordination of maintenance activities (annual servicing of the heating system, cleaning eaves troughs, etc…)
- Collecting the monthly rent and depositing it into a trust account
- Dealing with delinquent rents if required
- Sending the net proceeds to the owner via check after the 20th of the current month
- Regular Property Inspections before, after and during tenancy
- Lease Renewals for a Fee ($75.00)
- Establishing current market rental values
- Sending out appropriate letters to owner and tenants
- Managing tenant communications and resolving tenant disputes.
- 24hrs Emergency Access for repairs (ie: plumbing repairs).
Initial Property Set Up Fee - Based on number of units - One time set up fee
- This is a onetime fee to cover the costs of setting up the management of the property.
Management fee - 10% of the Monthly Rent